Jøtul F-370 Cast Iron Wood Stove
The Jøtul F-370 Concept was designed by the renowned Norwegian design company Hareide Design, and features innovative shapes and detailed cast iron with large side windows that give a fantastic view of the flames.
The Jøtul F 370 Concept has received a number of prestigious design awards such as the German ”red dot design award: best of the best”, the Norwegian “Award for Design Excellence” and the US Vesta Award.
- Approved for use with wood bio-fuels
- Multi-directional (Top, Rear) flue exit capability
- Three panel glass design provides an elegant three-sided view of flames
- Low clearances to combustibles
- Emission: 2.6 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 1,000 SQFT
- Approx weight: 344 lbs
- Log size: Up to 12 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: HHV 65.84% - LLV 71.16%
- Flue exit options: Top and Rear
- Max output: 35,000 btu
- Ash solution: Yes
- Height: 45.5"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 18.625"