Jøtul F-602 Cast Iron Wood Stove
The best-selling wood stove in the world
Over 1,000,000 of these fine wood stoves have been produced and sold throughout the world, making the Jøtul F-602 CB the best-selling wood stove ever produced.
From the beautiful glass door to the sculpted cast iron charging lion on the side plates, this stove is truly a timeless work of art. In fact, you can own the best for the lowest price of any EPA-approved cast iron wood stove!
- Cast iron
- One easy air control lever operates the entire stove
- Alcove-approved for both the US and Canada
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on baffle and combustion system
- Fully functional cookplate
- Emission: 3.76 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: up to 800 SQFT
- Approx weight: 160 lbs
- Log size: Up to 16 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: HHV 70.6%-LHV76.27%
- Flue exit options: Top and Rear
- Max output: 28,000 btu
- Ash accessory solution: No
- Color: Black Paint
- Height: 25.25"
- Width: 12.625"
- Depth: 21.25"