Jøtul F-118 Black Bear Wood Stove
One of Jøtul’s most popular and most imitated woodstove is back! Winner of the 2005 Vesta Design & Technology award, the Jøtul F 118 CB Black Bear combines the simple elegance and utility of the original Jøtul 118, with modern solid fuel combustion technology.
Incorporating Jøtul’s new Crossflow™ non-catalytic secondary combustion system and our legendary front-to-back “cigar burn,” this stove is the pinnacle of clean burn efficiency and maximum burn time.
Holding strong to its Norwegian roots, the Jøtul F 118 CB Black Bear still features the decorative front plate that translates as follows: “I built me a flame late one night. When day is done, God will my flame never die.”
- Featuring Jøtul's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully functional polished cookplate
- Legendary Front-to-Back "cigar burn" promotes maximum burn time, minimum coals
- Revolutionary Jøtul CrossFlow™ non-catalytic secondary combustion system assures minimum emissions and high efficiency
- Emission: 3.43 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 2,000 SQFT
- Approx weight: 340 lbs
- Log size: Up to 24 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: HHV 75.45%-LHV78.86%
- Flue exit options: Top, Rear and Sides
- Max output: 60,000 BTU
- Ash solution: No
- Height: 30.5"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 31.5"