Weber GENESIS II E-410
The social spark of your backyard. An excuse for a spontaneous get-together. And the new center of your inner-circle. Invite the crew, ignite the Genesis® II E-410 gas grill, and let the GS4 grilling system take charge while you enjoy the company.
- GS4 grilling system
- iGrill3 ready: iGrill3 Bluetooth digital thermometer (sold separately)
- 10-year limited warranty
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 844 sq in Total cooking area
CAPACITY OF THE E-410
The E-410 is the one-stop-shop for any grilling enthusiast who loves to entertain. The large cooking area allows you to sear a steak and grill potatoes while veggies roast in the middle.
Place serving trays in the open-cart so that everything you need is at your fingertips.
What is the GS4 grilling system?
As beautiful as these new grills are from the outside, it’s what’s in the inside that’s even better. The new engine behind the performance is called GS4. All Genesis II grills feature the new GS4 High Performance Grilling System.
- Infinity Ignition: Weber's new Infinity electronic ignition system is ensured to ignite every time. With improved durability and a generous warranty, rest assured you’ll be up and grilling the first time, every time.
- High Performance Burners: These new high-tech burners have a unique tapered shape to ensure a consistent and constant gas flow from front to back, providing even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface.
- Flavorizer Bars: Weber's Flavorizer bars help reduce flare-ups, improve heat distribution, and enhance barbecue flavor. The new Flavorizer bars feature a new design so consumers can easily see the flame.
- Grease Management System: A new centrally located design helps funnel away grease that is not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars into an easy-to-remove drip tray that allows for faster, easier cleaning.