Buy Peterson VENT-FREE GAS LOGs online
WHY BUY A PETERSON GAS LOG PACKAGE FROM FLEET-PLUMMER?
Other online gas log retailers offer an overwhelming number of options, including older models that are less realistic and less efficient than Peterson’s newer logs, burners, and ignition systems made with the latest technology.
Our fireplace experts have worked directly with Peterson to create gas log packages that allow you to choose from the latest and most efficient burners, combined with the most beautiful and realistic logs.
Simply put, our gas log packages reflect the best Peterson has to offer. Browse below to find the set that's just right for you.
Vent-Free Gas Log Products
Before you buy
- Educate Yourself: Watch our video about Vent-Free Gas Logs above.
- Size of Gas Logs: Check your fireplace measurements to ensure you have selected the correct size of gas log. This video will show you what measurements you need to take, and you can record your measurements on this sheet. Each style of gas log has a chart at the bottom of the product page that will show you need to order to order to fit your fireplace. Certain log sets have different size requirements, so be sure to check your measurements against the requirements of the specific style of gas logs you choose.
- Vent-Free Clearances: Be sure to compare your clearance measurements to the minimum requirements shown at the bottom of our fireplace worksheet concerning a wooden mantel or any other combustible materials above your fireplace. Remember, you can’t place a TV above a vent-free unit!
- Firebox: Be sure you are installing your gas logs into an operational brick and masonry fireplace, or into a prefabricated metal firebox rated designed for vented gas logs. If you have a prefabricated metal fireplace and are not sure if it is designed for vented gas logs, consult the manual of the firebox and it will tell you.
- Installation: We highly recommend that your gas logs be installed by a certified gas professional. Click here to find a list of certified professionals in your area.
- Return Policy: Make sure you have read and understand our return policy.
- Permit and Inspection: Most cities and counties require new installations of gas logs to be permitted and inspected. This is especially important because if a set of gas logs is not permitted and inspected in some cases this case void your homeowner’s insurance. A qualified local gas specialist should know all codes that may apply in your city or county.