Castleton Soapstone Wood Stove
CLASSIC STYLE WITH THE ESSENTIALS
The Castleton gives you the heating qualities of soapstone and the detailing of fine cast iron. Designed to maintain a warm, consistent heat, the Castleton is simple, reliable, affordable, and beautiful.
- Cast iron interior impact plates: protect the soapstone when loading the stove
- Top or rear flue exit: flexible installation
- Single lever stove control: easy operation, consistent performance
- Non-catalytic combustion system: clean burning, efficient, reduces creosote build-up
- Ember protection-only hearth requirement
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Burn Time: up to 8 hours
- Heat Life: up to 10 hours
- Size: 45,000 BTUs
- EPA Rating: 2.7 grams/hour
- Efficiency: 78%
- Width: 25.5"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 24"
- Maximum Log Length: 18"
- Firebox Capacity: 1.9 cu. ft.
- Flue Exit & Diameter: Top or Rear-6"
- Optional Blower Kit: Yes
- Actual Weight: 464lbs
- Alcove Certified: Yes
- Mobile Home Certified: Yes