Jøtul F-500 Oslo Wood Stove
Large classic cast iron wood stove
Choosing a large wood stove? This is one of the most popular models and a true performer. The Jøtul F-500 Oslo wood stove features both front and left side-loading convenience to go with its legendary non-catalytic clean-burn combustion efficiency.
With its signature Gothic Arch design and large fire viewing area, the Jøtul F-500 Oslo is the the best selling non-catalytic cast iron wood stove in North America.
Popular Options Include: Screen for open door fire viewing, leg leveler kit, short leg kit for fireplace installation, mobile home-approved leg bracket kit, outside air adapter, rear heat shield, blower kit.
- Features Jøtul's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Incorporates Jøtul's non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Front and left side-loading door - the industry's largest
- Mobile home approved
- Emission: 3.20 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 2,000 SQFT
- Approx weight: 445 lbs
- Log size: Up to 24 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: HHV 73.94% - LHV 79.88%
- Flue exit options: Top and Rear
- Max output: 70,000 btu
- Ash solution: Yes
- Colors: Blue Black Enamel, Ivory Enamel, Black Paint, Brown Majolica
- Height: 28.5"
- Width: 28.5"
- Depth: 27.25"