Phoenix Soapstone Wood Stove
QUICK HEAT OF CAST IRON, RADIANT HEAT OF SOAPSTONE
Highlighting a hybrid design, the Phoenix combines the quick-heating qualities of a solid cast iron front and back with the radiant heat of natural soapstone for quick, lasting warmth. Compact, yet powerful, the Phoenix warms your midsize home for hours.
- Cast iron and soapstone hybrid construction: quick and lasting heat
- 45 degree flue collar: flexible installation (freestanding or hearth-mount stove)
- Single lever stove control: easy operation, consistent performance
- Non-catalytic combustion system: air entering the firebox through the stoves secondary air tubes ignites the gases rising off the burning wood. The resulting light and flames provide dazzling fire viewing, even when the fire is burning at a low rate.
- Non-catalytic combustion system: clean burning, efficient, reduces creosote build-up
- Removable ash tray: easy to clean, easily accessible
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Burn Time: Up to 8 hours
- Heat Life: Up to 12 hours
- Size: 60,000 BTUs
- EPA Rating: 2.4 grams per hour
- Efficiency: 75%
- Width: 28"
- Height (includes flue collar): 27.5"
- Depth (includes flue collar): 24"
- Maximum Log Length: 21"
- Firebox Capacity: 2.2 cubic feet
- Flue Diameter: 6" flue collar
- Flue Exit: 45 degree exit