Vented Gas Logs
Why buy from Fleet-Plummer?
- The Best Buying Experience
Gas logs can be complicated, the buying process shouldn’t have to be. We have created packages that combine the highest quality logs with the most efficient burners.
- Large Selection
Shop our wide selection of quality vented and vent-free gas logs. We carry only the most beautiful logs and most efficient and up-to-date burner systems.
We've been selling gas logs for over 50 years, and our team members have been certified by the National Fireplace Institute.
Vented Gas Log Products
Before you buy
- Educate Yourself: Watch our video about Vented Gas Logs above.
- Gas Log Sizing: Check your fireplace measurements to ensure you have selected the correct size of gas log. This video will show you what measurements you need to take, and you can record your measurements on this sheet. Each style of gas log has a chart at the bottom of the product page that will show you need to order to order to fit your fireplace. Certain log sets have different size requirements, so be sure to check your measurements against the requirements of the specific style of gas logs you choose.
- Firebox: Be sure you are installing your gas logs into an operational brick and masonry fireplace, or into a prefabricated metal firebox designed for vented gas logs. If you have a prefabricated metal firebox and are not sure if it is designed for vented gas logs, consult the manual of the firebox and it will tell you.
- Installation: We highly recommend that your gas logs be installed by a certified gas professional. Click here to find a list of certified professionals in your area.
- Return Policy: Make sure you have read and understand our return policy.
- Permit and Inspection: Most cities and counties require new installations of gas logs to be permitted and inspected. This is especially important because if a set of gas logs is not permitted and inspected in some cases this may void your homeowner’s insurance. A qualified local gas specialist should know all codes that may apply in your city or county.